Thursday, May 1, 2008

Thursday Thirteen



This week there is an alphabet theme for T13. We were asked to choose one letter and post 13 words that begin with that letter to describe ourselves. I picked the letter F......

Fertile- Pretty self explanatory, I certainly have no trouble getting pregnant. lol

Family Oriented- Spending time with my family is my favorite thing to do.

Funny- Well at least I'd like to think so anyways.

Fantastic- See above answer.

Frumpy- More so then ever I am frumpy. I'm back into mommy mode and make-up, tanning and getting my nails done just doesn't happen anymore unfortunately.

Fat- As must as I'd love to deny this word describes me, it does. I really need to do something about it too.

Friendly- I'm a very friendly person and am pretty likeable I think.

Flirty- But only when I'm single.

Fun- I'd like to think I'm a fun person to be around, though my teenagers may think otherwise. ;)

Faithful- I am and will be faithful to my husband.

Feisty- Been known to be feisty at times.

Fish addict- Not the kind you eat, the kind you keep in aquariums. ;)

F-word- It may not describe me but it does describe what comes out of my mouth more often then it should.

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others' comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!


6 comments:

marcia@joyismygoal said...

I am w/ on 10 of your 13:)

She Became a Butterfly said...

yea for having a redheaded child! i'm a redhead

she
http://www.shebecameabutterfly.net

cindy kay said...

Interesting list. So how many kids do you have?

{Ãñgê£}ä said...

Love your list - especially #13! lol

I used A for my self-description. :)

Happy TT!

Karen said...

That is a great list. Fun to read.

http://www.chatbugkaren.com/2008/05/01/thankful-thirteeen/

Amy said...

Mom hueburt~ Just 4, two teenagers 18 and 14 from my first marriage and I got talked into ) having two more with my current hubby. They are 2 1/2 and 1 1/2!