Thirteen things that made me smile today!
1. A first time visit from a hummingbird on the feeder in the kitchen window. Its been up for weeks now and this is the first time I've seen one that close! What pretty little birds, I hope he/she returns!
2. Getting a picture of the hummingbird even though its not the greatest of pictures.
3. The rent check came just in time for our vacation! I shouldn't spend it but it's nice to know it's there if we need it!
4. My naked two year old. Devin has stripped down to his birthday suit about 10 times today and runs in pointing to his privates. You can't help but laugh!
5 My oldest son Cody being a total nerd while I'm trying to take his picture.
6. Dany finally getting her room cleaned! She has a floor believe it or not!
7. Dale talking about having another child. How crazy is that?!
8. Miss B. Just seeing her little face makes me smile.
9. Not having to cook dinner. After cleaning up the kitchen the last thing I wanted to do was cook a big meal.
10. Thinking of our much needed vacation. One more week we will be heading to the Outer Banks!
11. An appt I had this afternoon was canceled. I really didn't feel going anyways so I was happy to get the call.
12. Only getting one bill in the mail! Woot!
13. Finally getting around to doing T13. I almost didn't bother. :P
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others' comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants