Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Good news!

Brooklyn had her hearing checked today and I am so relieved, the Dr. feels there is no hearing loss! I was nervous during the test because she only looked in the direction of a sound a few times but one of the Drs. asked Dale what age level she was at developmentally and when he told her she was at a 5 month level she said she reacted just as a child that age would. Whew! She does want to do an auditory brainstem response test to be 100% certain so if the Neurology office can find the time on Thursday when she is already sedated for her EEG then they will do it then. The last few months have been tough and it's so good to finally get some good news

I wish Santa would bring me a new digital camera, a real expensive SLR that I've had my eye on for months. I love the cameras I have now but new is always better. Here are a few pics of the crew. ;)










7 comments:

Kitty said...

Good looking family! Your daughter is the spitting image of you.And of course B looks so cute in every picture.This time she looks like she's interested in what's behind the camera :)

Lee said...

I'm so glad to hear that you got some good news!! You have a beautiful family, girl!!

Melanie said...

lovely family...but, you know that right?! I'm so glad you got a little ray of sunshine after a "bunch of clouds". Love ya

Melissa said...

You have a nice looking family! And Miss B and little Devin are too cute!

J said...

Great pictures and I'm so relieved about B's hearing test.

Heather said...

What did Danyelle do to her pants? Man, why do these girls trash their stuff?
Lovely pics. Cute family.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful family & great news!!!

I'm with ya on wanting a new cam!!